Experience in Design
Design consultancy work for JAC Civil is undertaken by our sister company Grohn Construction Design (GCD). The key personnel in the GCD team are Glen Grohn and Edward Turner who between them offer innovative design solutions to the most difficult of infrastructure problems.
In this way JACC is able to offer a ‘One Stop Shop’ option for planning, design, project management and delivery of services.
As an RPEQ our senior engineer Glen Grohn is able to offer in house certification of design work and the conformance of the physical construction work.
GCD functions include:
- Construction design and certification
- Revision and certification of existing design
- Project management
- Contract administration AS4000-1997/AS2124-1992
- Project superintendent responsibilities
- Specification writing
GCD has the following design capabilities:
- Structural Engineering and 3D modelling /drafting
- Civil Engineering and 3D modelling /drafting
- Bulk Earthwork volume modelling
- Construction Surveying
- Catchment modelling